Administration - Quality Control

 

QUALITY CONTROL

 

The principal chairs the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) which comprises the Vice Principal, Heads of Departments and other members. The cell plans and monitors measures to improve the quality of education. Some broad strategies of the cell are as follows.

 

Internal Assessment: Continuous assessment of the students is done by the college through the Weekly Test, assignments and projects. three weekly tests are conducted in each subject for all the classes during the academic year. Failure to pass in at least two of these will debar a student from taking the selection examination. the weekly test accounts for 30% and the selection examination marks for the remaining 70%. Honours students are internally assessed by their performance in assignments and seminars during the three-year degree course.

 

Mentoring Cells: Each teacher is assigned a number of students to form a Mentoring Cell. The teacher is charged with the responsibility to monitor the progress of his/her ward.

 

Attendance: A student is required to have at least 75% (NU) or 80% (NBSE) to be able to take the final NBSE or University Examinations. Attendance is strictly monitored by the college administration and a student is debarred from appearing the said examinations if the required norm is not attained. Also proxy attendance is a serious and punishable offence in the college.

 

News & Updates

2018 July Supplementary Examinations Results

Click to view


2018 May ESE BSc 2nd & 4th Semesters (Old Course) REPEATERS

Click to view


Admission for Ph.D. in Physics

Click to view


2018 May ESE MSc Results

Click to View


2018 ESE November 2018 Schedule

Click to view


2018 July Supplementary Examinations Results

Click to view


2018 May ESE BSc 2nd & 4th Semesters (Old Course) REPEATERS

Click to view


Admission for Ph.D. in Physics

Click to view


2018 May ESE MSc Results

Click to View


2018 ESE November 2018 Schedule

Click to view


2018 July Supplementary Examinations Results

Click to view


2018 May ESE BSc 2nd & 4th Semesters (Old Course) REPEATERS

Click to view


Admission for Ph.D. in Physics

Click to view


2018 May ESE MSc Results

Click to View


2018 ESE November 2018 Schedule

Click to view


2018 July Supplementary Examinations Results

Click to view


2018 May ESE BSc 2nd & 4th Semesters (Old Course) REPEATERS

Click to view


Admission for Ph.D. in Physics

Click to view


2018 May ESE MSc Results

Click to View


2018 ESE November 2018 Schedule

Click to view


2018 July Supplementary Examinations Results

Click to view


2018 May ESE BSc 2nd & 4th Semesters (Old Course) REPEATERS

Click to view


Admission for Ph.D. in Physics

Click to view


2018 May ESE MSc Results

Click to View


2018 ESE November 2018 Schedule

Click to view


2018 July Supplementary Examinations Results

Click to view


2018 May ESE BSc 2nd & 4th Semesters (Old Course) REPEATERS

Click to view


Admission for Ph.D. in Physics

Click to view


2018 May ESE MSc Results

Click to View


2018 ESE November 2018 Schedule

Click to view


2018 July Supplementary Examinations Results

Click to view


2018 May ESE BSc 2nd & 4th Semesters (Old Course) REPEATERS

Click to view


Admission for Ph.D. in Physics

Click to view


2018 May ESE MSc Results

Click to View


2018 ESE November 2018 Schedule

Click to view


2018 July Supplementary Examinations Results

Click to view


2018 May ESE BSc 2nd & 4th Semesters (Old Course) REPEATERS

Click to view


Admission for Ph.D. in Physics

Click to view


2018 May ESE MSc Results

Click to View


2018 ESE November 2018 Schedule

Click to view


Search on KSCJ